Lessons Learned from A Multi-Million Dollar Entrepreneur with Lauren Stokes
October 18, 2022
Today’s guest, Lauren Stokes, represents the female entrepreneur American dream. Lauren shares how sketching dresses out of magazines turned into a small business that catapulted into a multi-million dollar reality. But along Lauren’s journey, she couldn’t help but question, is bigger really better? Or is there a small business sweet spot? Buckle in as we dive into Lauren’s story …
In this episode we discuss:
- How to turn your passion into a mult-million dollar startup.
- How to take a concept and turn it into a profitable small business.
- How to start a business on a budget.
- How to create a lean startup.
- When to expand and start hiring.
- Influencer marketing from a brand perspective and influencer perspective.
- How to learn from entrepreneurial missteps.
- The mindset of a serial entrepreneur.
- Balancing entrepreneurship with family and motherhood.
Shop my faves: https://www.shopltk.com/explore/brookeraybould
A Mom's Guide to Disney World: https://bit.ly/3svrykl